Replicating the appearance of traditional clay, concrete or slate tiles, Decra lightweight roof tiles comprise a galvanised steel core protected by a resilient, multi-layer coating and stone- or powder-coated finish.
The result is a roof tile which is typically one-seventh the weight of traditional alternatives, requires far less maintenance and is much more secure, able to withstand both extreme weather and most vandalism.
Features & Benefits:
- One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles.
- Suitable for roof pitches as low as 10°.
- Low whole life cost of ownership when compared to more traditional roofing products.
- Highly secure, durable and weather-resistant with a 30-year guarantee.
- Over 12 million square metres already installed across the UK and Ireland.
- Easily used on all types of roof shape.
- Decra’sﾠlightweight roof tilesﾠare strong, robust and vandal resistant.
Decra Lightweight Roof Tiles
Now manufactured on four continents, and sold in over 70 countries, Decra has become the world’s most popular metal tiling system. The tiles’ lightweight construction makes them easy to handle and install, on pitched or vertical surfaces, and as they can be installed on a lighter roof construction they can significantly reduce overall construction time and cost. As Decra lightweight roof tiles are dry-fixed, installation is not weather dependent and the secure fixing method eliminates the risk of repair or replacement during the lifetime of the roof, further reducing whole life costs for the building.
What our customers say...
Professional, fast and friendly service
Professional, fast and friendly service undertaken by a top team of very knowledgeable people. For any roofing queries I can highly recommend you give this company a call.